Alvaria Contact Center
The Alvaria Channel Partner program provides increased market share of Alvaria WEM and contact management products and offers a robust ecosystem of mutual investment and achievement.
Find an Alvaria Contact Center Partner
Our partner directory helps you find an Alvaria channel partner, technology partner or independent software vendor (ISV) partner around the world. These partners are a valuable part of the Alvaria global community, allowing our customers to work directly with us or through a trusted partner who might have a more convenient local presence, more specialized subject-matter knowledge or specific technical expertise.
Take Advantage of the Alvaria Partner Network
Alvaria welcomes the opportunity to partner with organizations and industry leaders to offer our customers more choice and greater access to Alvaria technology and solutions. Our partners represent Alvaria solutions across the globe, and we are committed to partner success and provide support by sharing product knowledge, best practices and a robust set of sales and services with our partners. Our partnership programs include channel and technology partnerships, allowing members to offer referrals and resell Alvaria products.
We carefully select partners who ensure all sales extensions align with Alvaria's Corporate and Partner Program Objectives. Interested in becoming an Alvaria partner? Review the Channel Partner Program outlined below and contact us to learn more.
Alvaria Channel Partner Program
The Alvaria Channel Partner Program is designed to enable workforce engagement and contact management opportunities through the deployment of the Alvaria best-of-breed portfolio for both premise and cloud. Mutual investment is a key tenet of our program philosophy with our channel partners. We invest in our partners by offering a broad range of business opportunities, and in conjunction maintain clear and concise commitments to facilitate continued growth.
- Partner Enablement and Support: When you become an Alvaria partner you gain access, at no charge, to Alvaria lab and demo environments on select products, virtual and in-person training; mentoring programs; clear engagement guidelines; and an assigned channel manager for select partners. See Partner Resources
- Sales and Business Development: Competitive program discounts and services; opportunity registration program; salesforce.com license for forecasting; access to online Channel Partner Community (CPC) and RFP resources; use of Alvaria facilities for customer activities (following CDC guidelines and Alvaria HR policies)
- Marketing: Assistance with marketing and demand generation; participation in ongoing webinars and marketing events; access to co-branded press releases and success stories; sponsorship opportunities at the Alvaria Customer Exchange and Partner Spotlight.
- Program Engagement: Alvaria Partner Community; participation in the Partner Advisory Council; rebates; market development funds and involvement in Alvaria Customer Experience (ACE).
Alvaria Strategic Alliance Partners
We are proud to work closely with Strategic Alliance Partners who share our vision for raising the bar in providing excellent customer service. Together, we exceed customer expectations in consulting, technology, and content to deliver industry-leading customer experience solutions. Strategic Alliance Partnerships are offered to enterprises that complement our corporate go-to-market objectives.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the market leader in Global On-Demand Cloud Computing Technology. Not only are we aligned in our core values, but AWS has bootstrapped the Alvaria Cloud for dynamic scaling and rapid deployment models, allowing our customers' businesses to grow without bounds. AWS and Alvaria have partnered together to unify some of our core competencies at the source code layer to drive a complete Customer Engagement solution with Amazon Connect and Alvaria Workforce.
Better together, Microsoft and Alvaria bring best-in-class capabilities for the contact center to deliver an orchestrated customer engagement center through every customer interaction. Alvaria can help you leverage your Microsoft technology investments such as Teams, Dynamics 365, Office 365 and Azure to bring your customer conversations together in one place. Our Microsoft consultants bring cross-functional, strategic expertise based on over 40 years of industry experience. We partner with Microsoft to consistently deliver innovative solutions and drive the digital transformation journey for our joint customers.
Salesforce empowers industries and companies of all sizes to connect with their customers in a whole new way using the latest innovations in cloud, social, mobile and data science technologies. Alvaria partners with Salesforce to integrate the contact center products of the two companies to benefit our joint customers. As companies transition to web and cloud applications, the integrated Salesforce and Alvaria solutions enable companies to move their strategies forward with little to no disruption to ongoing operations.
UJET is the cloud contact center platform for businesses who put trust at the heart of their customer experience. Our one-of-a-kind architecture and award-winning CX Intercloud deliver the most dependable foundation for security, reliability, and scale across cloud contact center operations. With UJET, organizations gain a full voice and digital engagement suite that’s equipped with smart device capabilities, powerful AI, and advanced analytics – all intuitively designed to make life easier for everyone involved. From customers and agents to supervisors and executives, UJET delivers meaningful operational efficiency, higher interaction quality, and mission critical stability. Innovative brands like Instacart, Turo, Wag!, and Atom Tickets all trust UJET to enable exceptional customer experiences. So can you.
Alvaria Service Provider Program
With Alvaria solutions, leverage a carrier-grade platform used by the world's leading telecommunications companies and other service providers. The Alvaria service provider solution supports multi-site, multi-tenant deployments that simplify operations, administration and management while offering scalability and best-in-class reliability. Our advanced application lifecycle management tools, centralized management and standards-based development with native SIP support remove the complexity and constraints of proprietary and legacy systems.
- Deploy as an OEM solution and drive revenue with differentiated, enhanced services such as hosted IVR, outbound notifications, multichannel self-service, social CRM, mobile applications and more
- Develop inbound and outbound self-service applications such as store locators, order tracking, password resets, surveys, appointment reminders and more—in an easy-to-use, open standards-based development environment (VoiceXML and CCXML) that supports extensions via APIs
- Multi-tenant platform allows multiple applications for different customers to run at the same time, with the ability to break out billing by customer or individual applications
- Agnostic interoperability integrates easily with customers' back-end systems, and an N+1 architecture enables horizontal scalability with redundancy at every layer
Alvaria Referral Partner Program
We want to help you earn commissions by referring our solutions and expertise to new logos in the enterprise contact center marketplace. It’s simple. There are no fees or commitments to join this program. If your new logo referral is accepted and becomes an Alvaria customer, you will receive a percentage of the revenue. Referral partners:
- Work with a dedicated channel manager
- Sales, marketing, and training resources
- Provide Alvaria with qualified business leads
- Are eligible for product referral fees
- Engage in the sales process, then actively transfers deal to Alvaria for quoting and closure
- Do not sell/license Alvaria products or services to the referred lead (customer contracts directly with Alvaria)