Alvaria Cloud New Features Being Released in May 2022
Alvaria is committed to providing our customers with industry-leading contact center solutions that help you efficiently run your large call center while also delivering seamless customer and agent experiences. Here’s a list of the new Alvaria Cloud capabilities coming in May 2022.
Please note: this is a living document subject to change. Features may be added or removed prior to official release.
Pagination of Emails for Agents
When an Agent retrieves their email (if there are many), the Agent will be able to page through all emails.
New Historical Customer Experience Reports to help with administration, application development and analysis of DataLake
New reports include:
- Search Session [Text] (Application Development and Tuning)
- Session Input State Details [Text] (Application Development and Tuning)
- Dominant Path Analysis (Business and Caller Analysis)
Numerous User Work Type changes to enhance reporting
- Updated conditions in the summarization stored procedures and updated short call metric and dataset. New shortCount formula used in Reports
- Added two new fields to improve Advanced Queue Optimizer (AQO) summarizing promised callback calls and eliminating double counting:
- The “abandonedCount” metric was added to the Work Type Management Summary Dashboard, showing abandoned count data displayed correctly
- The Recognition Quality data table now only displays “Recognition” records data. “Sub Channel” has been removed from the report criteria since Recognition only applies to voice
- The Rejected Session Analysis metrics has been redefined and now shows the value properly in the Total section
Outreach API Filter Update
A new Outreach API is available that allows customers to programmatically update an Outreach Filter through a RESTFul API
For complete information on the latest feature updates, view the Alvaria Cloud Platform New Feature Update Release Note.